Mobile Handheld Access
LEWeb Mobile is a suite of PC based applications that provide user friendly access for inquiring on information in regional, state and national law enforcement databases, on a mobile device. Touch screen lists using plain English in lieu of codes or abbreviations, auto population of data, and saved responses are some of the many benefits of this very portable version of LEWeb. Accessible on iPhone and Android devices this application is a great tool for police officers and detectives who don’t have ready access to a PC or mobile data terminal device.
Benefits and Features
- Provides Hot File, Driver and Vehicle registration information access to regional, state and national law enforcement systems
- Provides access to Missouri Department of Revenue for driver history and vehicle registration
- Provides interfaces to the Kansas KCJIS and KDOR systems for Kansas agencies.
- Supports hyper-links from index records to full display and from linking points in one full record to another full display
- Supports on-line look up of NCIC codes
- Supports use of VIN assist to assure correct vehicle codes are used
- Retains responses for 24 hours to facilitate repeat viewing without re- running the inquiry
- For security reasons, devices used for access to LEWeb Mobile must be department owned and maintained. No personal devices will have access.
Supported Mobile Devices
Apple iPhones capable of running iOS7 (iPhone 4 and newer)
Apple iPads capable of running iOS7 (iPad 2 and newer)
Android phones capable of running 4.0 software or higher, and have access to the Google Play app store
Android tablets capable of running 4.0 software or higher, and have access to the Google Play app store