Desktop and Network IT Support
Technology is constantly changing and becoming more complex at a time when automated services to the public are essential for government and law enforcement agencies. The REJIS IT Support Service provides on-site and remote technical support for those automated systems used by the agency. Our highly trained, certified and experienced team of 50 programmers and over 35 network technicians is available to ensure a stable IT infrastructure and to diagnose and resolve IT problems.
Benefits and Features
- Personal Service: A primary technician and back up technician are assigned to each agency
- Control: Each agency determines the priorities of tasks assigned to IT Support technicians
- Consistency: Regularly scheduled service calls, from 4 hours/every week, to 5 days/week
- Predictable Labor Costs: $74.00/hour (discounts available for 500 or more contract hours), compared to the non-contract $83.00/hour billing rate
- Detailed service tickets of work performed
- Itemized Billing: Monthly reports itemizing support service
- Security: 24/7 Help Desk support
Network and Desktop Services
- Preventative maintenance on hardware and software
- Installation and upgrade of desktop hardware and software
- Local Area Network support - including support of CISCO routers, switches and firewalls
- Regular monitoring of anti-virus protection and security patches
- Network configuration/upgrades
- Wireless networking installation and configuration
- Cable terminations and testing
Security Management Services
REJIS uses a complete set of industry standard security management tools for platforms ranging from enterprise servers to desktop PCs. REJIS can configure your local area network to conform to applicable state and federal security guidelines.
Application and Server
Installation, Support, Upgrade and Management
- Database server installation, support, upgrade and management
- Server administration including backups, security and performance management
- Mainframe access support
- Remote access support
- Internet service support
- Proxy server support, including caching and site blocking
- Active directory design and support
- Installation of server hardware and software
- Mail server support
- File/print server support
- Backup configuration, support and testing
Vendor Selection Consultation
Our technicians can help manage IT vendors by preparing bidder lists, assisting in the selection of vendors and vendor products, managing the fulfillment process, installing the delivered products, and managing the acceptance testing process. REJIS can also assist with recommendations for hardware and software purchases and upgrades.
All urgent incidents not resolved by the REJIS Help Desk will receive a response within two hours during normal business hours and within four hours during non-business hours, weekends or holidays.
An initial evaluation of an agency’s current network and technology utilization is strongly suggested to facilitate both short and long term planning. This optional Needs Assessment is a comprehensive analysis of the agency’s technology support service needs. This evaluation will offer recommendations to assist in planning the installation of systems and protocols that improve staff productivity and emphasize operational efficiency. The Needs Assessment can be part of contract hours or charged separately.
A minimum of 200 hours (approximately four hours of on-site service every week) for a twelve-month period must be purchased. Additional hours may be purchased, if needed, at any time during the term of the agreement.
Join the 30+ agencies that currently use the REJIS IT Support Service.