Public Works, Code Enforcement & Licensing Suite (Works Management)
Comprehensive Public Works Application
Benefits & Features
Code Enforcement: Code Violations are traceable from receipt of complaint through violation resolution.
Property Management: Tracks inspection events, including property, owner and occupant information.
Permit Management: Clients can create agency specific permits from preset data elements as well as associate fees and schedule inspection automatically upon issuance.
Contractor Management: Works Management provides tools to allow agencies to manage contractor compliance with municipal license and certification requirements.
Inspections: Tracks inspection events including inspection scheduling, activities, results and comments. Users can upload inspection violation related documents.
Accounting: Produces cash receipts and basic ledger accounting for violation, contractor and permit payments. The accounting module can be customized to interface with the municipalities core electronic accounting system.
Interfaces and Reports
- Imports parcel data from St. Louis County records
- Provides a variety of commonly used reports
- Features customizable form letters for inspection scheduling, violation notices, permit certification and expiration, and occupancy certificates.
Benefits of Interfacing: Significant discounts are available to agencies currently utilizing IJMS, IMDS, or IMDSPlus, and to those agencies that contract with REJIS for IT Support Service.
Subscription Service Benefits
- No additional hardware needed to operate Works Management
- Data stored in our State-of-the-Art Data Center